You must be at least 16 (sixteen) years of age to use the Young Academy website. For more information please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
When you register/sign up with the Young Academy a User Account will be created for you. We need to be able to access your account, and by signing up you hereby grant permission for us to do so for the following reasons:
*To assess and respond to your application data with a view to your involvement in the Young Academy programme
*To maintain the Young Academy and to develop and expand new and useful services and features;
* To follow a court order, complaint, subpoena or a legal request or inquiry from a governmental authority or in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
*To promote your organisation’s involvement with The Young Academy in marketing material and at related events
The Young Foundation reserves the right to forward your 'Basic Information' to our partners. By completing the Application Form for the Young Academy Programme you agree to permit this forwarding of information. We may also contact you directly via phone, post or email using the information provided in your ‘Basic Information’.
The Young Foundation retains the right to withdraw the Young Academy website, withdraw your access to the Young Academy website, remove content in accounts or to discontinue accounts that have been idle for more than 90 days. We may do so at our sole discretion.
You agree not to do any of the following while using the Young Academy website:
* harass, stalk or otherwise abuse another user;
* transmit or otherwise make available any content that is false, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, disparaging, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by the Young Foundation at its sole discretion);
* transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful or infringes, violates or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade identity right, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright or any other intellectual property or any other rights of any third party;
* transmit or otherwise make available through the Young Academy website any personal advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or offer for sale of any products or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purposes.
Any dispute between You and Us regarding these Terms shall be resolved under the Law of England and Wales regardless of where You reside or view the Young Academy website. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to resolve any dispute.
These Terms are effective from February 14th 2014. Lovely.
We hope you enjoy using our site.
In the spirit of simplicity we have tried to keep the Terms of Service as straightforward as possible.
The Young Academy website has been created by the Young Foundation.
If you agree to these Terms and desire to use the Young Academy website you will be agreeing to be bound by this agreement with the Young Foundation. To decline acceptance please exit the site.
Note that any breach of these Terms may result in a decision by us to withdraw your access to the Young Academy website.
The Young Foundation reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time. For updated Terms, please refer to this site occasionally for any changes.